Dr. M. Lakshmi PrasadM.Sc., Ph.D., Post Doc.
Managing Director :
- Sujay Biotech Pvt. Ltd,
- Sasya Bioremedies Pvt. Ltd.,
- Jhansi Biotech
Managing Partner :
- Green Biotechniques, INDIA.,
- Continental Agritech, INDIA.
Technical Director :
- Sri Biotech Lanka Pvt. Ltd., Sri Lanka.
Technical Consultant :
- Pusselawa Plantations, Sri Lanka for Tea and Rubber Crop management.,
- GMR Industries Ltd, Sugar Division, Sankili, A.P, INDIA.
Visiting Professor :
- University Technology Malaysia, Pahang, Malaysia.
- Confederation of Indian Industry, KGPG Region, Vijayawada, A.P, India.
- Graduation in Microbiology,
- Masters in Limnology,
- Masters in Fermentation & Alcohol Technology,
- Ph.D, Limnology – Pollution control, University of Udaypur, Rajasthan, India,
- Post Doctorate – Pollution Control of Rum Distillery Slopes, Luxemburg.
Research Experience :
- Research Collaborator to ICRISAT from 1996 to 2005.
- Worked for 10 years as Scientist in the K.C.P. Ltd.
- Developed Specific designs of Anaerobic Digestors for treatment of Distillery & POME wastes.
- Commissioned “7” effluent treatment plants in India.
- Developed Hydrogen Sulphide and Ammonia Oxidizers as well as Stripping Systems.
- Developed rapid decomposing Microbes for Treatment Municipal Garbage and Agro – Industrial wastes like EFB and POME.
- Technology transferring and consultancy services for establishment biotech labs
- Experience in Production and Establishment of algal based biofuel
- Research experience in selection of high oil yielding pongamia varieties for the production of biofuel
- Consultant for oil palm crop management for about 10,000 acres present in and around west Godvari district of Andhra Pradesh of India.
Papers Published :
- Four International papers.
- Twelve National Papers.
On – Going R & D Projects
- Developing novel, economic and eco-friendly treatment systems for small scale domestic and Industrial wastewaters through Biofiltration technology.
- Isolation and utilization of Haline Bacteria & Fungi in Biodegradation of Industrial Chemical Wastes.
- Research Project on rapid degradation of Lignin in Oil Palm EFB’s.
- Purification of POME using consortium of Microorganisms.
- Biodegradation of Phenols.
- Biodegradation of Agro – Wastes using Beggiatoa alba.
- Identification of plus trees of Pongamia Pinnata
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, India
- Queensland University, Australia
- S.V. University, India
- K.L University, India.
- Andhra Loyola College (autonomous), India.
- P.B. Siddhartha College of Arts & Science (autonomous), India.